Friday, November 4, 2011

My First Break Down

I haven't had a cry or been really upset so far during my stay here. But that changed this morning. While I didn't cry, I got a little emotional and the idea of having it looming apon my return today horrifies me.

The ants are back. And they found my chocolate. MY CHOCOLATE. That chocolate was my comfort food, a sort of staple diet in case I don't like dinner one night. Well Hue and I opened it last night and had one or two rows. Silly me left it on my desk last night, and I woke up this morning to find them crawling over their victory. I didn't even have time to destroy them as Hue woke up late, thus i got woken up late.

Tonight I'm going have to reintroduce chemical warfare. I found some hairspray in the bathroom, and those ants better watch out. When I get home I'll have to really evaluate the damage and see if I can salvage any of it. But there were a lot of ants. I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: